Commercial Property Insurance | Warehouse & Unit Cover

Commercial buildings insurance for warehouses and industrial unit insurance. Specialist cover for single commercial premises to large property portfolios.

Commercial Property Insurance | Warehouse & Unit Cover

Commercial buildings insurance for warehouses and industrial unit insurance. Specialist cover for single commercial premises to large property portfolios.

Commercial Property & Buildings Insurance

If you have a business using commercial or industrial space you will need to consider commercial property insurance as part of your business's insurance policy. Commercial Property Insurance at Insync can encompass all types of property from office blocks to retail spaces to factories and more.

Our expert team at Inysnc can arrange tailored cover to your business whether you are the owner of one commercial property or have a portfolio of thousands. Insure them all under one robust policy against risks such as property damage, loss of rent, Public Liability claims and more.

Commercial Buildings Insurance – What Do I Need?

As your business may rely heavily on its commercial space, it comes recommended that you insure any piece of property against perils such as fire, theft and flood. To be adequately insured, your level of indemnity will need to reflect the cost of rebuilding in the worst-case scenario.

As well as property cover, you can extend your policy to include wider aspects of business insurance such as legal liabilities such as Property Owner's Liability or Employers Liability cover for any staff you employ. You may also want to consider optional extensions such as Loss of Rent (following an insured loss), Terrorism, and Legal Expenses cover.

At Insync, our team can walk you through the right level of insurance for your business, whether you're a seasoned commercial landlord or just starting in the property business - our team are here to get you the right cover, at the right price.

Compare Commercial Property Business Insurance

As a specialist property insurance broker, Insync has access to a panel of the UK's leading commercial property insurers including AXA, Allianz, Ageas, Aviva, RSA and Zurich. You can compare tailored cover online in minutes, either for a single property or multiple risk addresses.

Alternatively, why not arrange a free review with one of our property insurance advisors? They can help you find the right level of cover at the right price over the phone.

Commercial Landlords Let Property Extended Covers

In addition to the commercial buildings, you may require cover for any landlords contents, such as in communal, reception areas or provision of meeting rooms as well as any items in gardens or car parks.

Property owners' liability, terrorism, loss of rent and legal expenses extensions are also an option.

Need specialist
Commercial Property
Insurance advice?

Speak to one of our Commercial Property insurance experts, at a time that suits you...

or call us directly on

01200 309 516


  • Specialist cover from a single commercial premises to large property portfolios

  • Office blocks, Retail units or parks, industrial units or factory premises

  • Public Liability Insurance

  • Single or multiple tenancy leases inc. serviced offices

  • Non-standard construction and unoccupied properties

  • Business contents insurance

  • Loss of rent following a claim

  • Legal liabilities as a commercial landlord (Employers & Property Owners Liability)

  • Employee dishonesty protection

  • Business Interruption (loss of fee income)

  • Legal liabilities up to £25m Indemnity (Public Liability & Employers Liability)

  • Legal Expenses and Terrorism options


  • We compare prices and commercial property insurance cover from panel of 5+ leading insurers

  • Instant quotations - cover and policy documents in minutes

  • Flexible cover & monthly payments – just pay for the sections you need

  • Expert advice from property Insurance specialists

  • 24 Hour Claims Helpline

  • Personal – Digital servicing AND your own dedicated insurance professional

Commercial Property Claims Example

A tenant reported an unexplainable rise in their water bill. On further investigation, plumbers discovered that the underground services to the property had been damaged and were causing a substantial leak.

The insurers engaged specialist contractors who needed to replace 30 metres of pipe, digging across the property car park—total claims cost came in at more than £35,000.

How Much Should I Insure My Commercial Property For?

When insuring your property, it is essential to consider how much it the rebuild cost in the worst-case scenario. For example, a fire destroys your property, and your indemnity limit isn't sufficient to cover the cost of a rebuild. Could your business take the cost of a complete rebuild without adequate insurance?

Our team will help you determine the type of cover you need to take out, however, we cannot assist in determining the rebuilding cost of your property, as this is your sum insured. The buildings sum insured for the property will also depend on the construction method used, location and access to the property. All of these variables can be difficult to calculate, and you should seek the services of a professional valuation surveyor, suitably qualified by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).

What to do now...

Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd
9 Albany Park, Cabot Lane
Poole, Dorset BH17 7BX

t. 01200 309516
e. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

© Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd 2021 All rights reserved. Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority where our reference number is 766691. Our registered office is 7th Floor, Corn Exchange, 55 Mark Lane, London, EC3R 7NE and we are registered in England under company number 08810662. Should you have cause to complain, and you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may be able to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which can be contacted as follows: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR | Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9 123 | | Privacy Notice | Terms Of Business